Cap Karma

This blog is set up for the cap making community of ladies at the San Francisco International Airport. The caps are for chemo patients and are donated to a local hospital. The hand made caps (knitted or crocheted) are a token of our prayers and well wishes for the recipient.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Red Cable Hat

Sorry no pattern for this hat. It's fairly simple though. I didn't have any pattern in mind when casting on so the spacing of the cables is a little off. And like most of the hats I've made this year, this is left over yarn from other projects. See below.







This was originally going to look like the sweater in the link below. But I was working on a deadline for the Lunar New Year, so I made a few adjustments. Besides, he really does not like anything tight fitting so this worked out fine. My parents thought it was adorable. http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall03/PATTpenny.html

Labels: