Cap Karma

This blog is set up for the cap making community of ladies at the San Francisco International Airport. The caps are for chemo patients and are donated to a local hospital. The hand made caps (knitted or crocheted) are a token of our prayers and well wishes for the recipient.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Blue & White hats

I've been so busy, I hadn't gotten around to posting my hats until now. Right now I'm working on a 2 color hat. I am finding it a challenge to keep the yarn from getting tangled up every time I switch colors every 2 stitches. So it's been slow going with this hat. It's a new technique for me; Unlike the Striped Slip Stitch Hat where you work one color on each round, the current hat I'm working on uses both colors in each round. I finally figured out that I could hold one yarn in my right hand and the other yarn in my left hand. It's kinda awkward, but I'm slowly getting used to it ... and I think this is better than switching the colors on my right hand every 2 stitches.


3AM Cable Hat (pattern here):



Cap Karma Hat (pattern here):



3 Cable Hat:





.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3/19/2007 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been busy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home