Cap Karma

This blog is set up for the cap making community of ladies at the San Francisco International Airport. The caps are for chemo patients and are donated to a local hospital. The hand made caps (knitted or crocheted) are a token of our prayers and well wishes for the recipient.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cap Karma Hat



I've just finished my 3rd hat for this year's chemo caps project. It's the Cap Karma Hat you see above. Sorry, all my hats are unicolor as I'm not very skilled in color changing; I leave that to the rest of you knitting experts. Anyhows, if you're interested you will find the pattern for the Cap Karma Hat here : http://smariek.blogspot.com/2006/10/cap-karma-hat.html.

My penultimate hat was the Asherton Hat in pink. And my antepenultimate hat was the Asherton Hat in red.

I've run out of yarn from Cap-Tain V, but have scrounged up some other yarn in a dark burgundy red color to knit hat #4, another Cap Karma Hat. This one will actually follow my pattern. ;-)

.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10/10/2006 10:39 PM, Blogger V. said...

S - I think you've got the expert thing backwards. Everyone here thinks you're the expert!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home