Cap Karma

This blog is set up for the cap making community of ladies at the San Francisco International Airport. The caps are for chemo patients and are donated to a local hospital. The hand made caps (knitted or crocheted) are a token of our prayers and well wishes for the recipient.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Caps by Christina

Christina sure is a busy little beaver. Not only did she make these 2 caps in short order, she has also been busy knitting socks - I think she is on pair #4. It's her handy work that has me thinking about trying to knit socks.

This one is a pattern from a Vogue book on crocheted hats.




This one is from the crochetme zine.


Christina is my next door neighbor at the Airport - she is probably the only lady of the lot I see on a regular basis. I get to hear through her all the going-ons with the others and she often delivers caps from the others.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home