Cap Karma

This blog is set up for the cap making community of ladies at the San Francisco International Airport. The caps are for chemo patients and are donated to a local hospital. The hand made caps (knitted or crocheted) are a token of our prayers and well wishes for the recipient.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Another cap completed



Here's another cap, it's not much to look at, it's almost Frankensteinian. It started out as a "mindless knitting" hat using trinity stitch, and then I got to the decrease and wanted to decrease in pattern ... but then the hat would no longer be mindless knitting. So I winged it at the top using a standard seed stitch decrease with popcorns randomly thrown in to keep the "knobby" look at the top. It was not very elegant, but pretty mindless to do. I really need to rethink my patterns thoroughly before I jump right in and start them. The trinity stitch pattern is broken up with some ribbing, just to be different. Maybe it would look better without the ribbing thrown in. What do you think?

.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11/07/2006 8:43 PM, Blogger V. said...

Looks really nice S. I like the ribbing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home