Cap Karma

This blog is set up for the cap making community of ladies at the San Francisco International Airport. The caps are for chemo patients and are donated to a local hospital. The hand made caps (knitted or crocheted) are a token of our prayers and well wishes for the recipient.

Friday, November 03, 2006

It's fuchsia.

Sarah recently asked me about whether pink was my favorite color. I wondered why the question and she referred to this blog.

I started the blog in early October in another color and since October was Breast Cancer Awareness month and there was a movement online for sites to go "pink" for Breast Cancer Awareness, I joined in by changing the blog to pink. I am sure you noticed the button "I am going pink...".

Smariek and I discussed whether we should change the blog template/color at the end of October and both of us were thinking that the customizations she has done may not carry over and don't want to risk losing all her hard work.

So the blog stays pink. It's just a color - our cause remains chemo caps for those who need them - women or men. And if pink really isn't your thing, think fuchsia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home