Cap Karma

This blog is set up for the cap making community of ladies at the San Francisco International Airport. The caps are for chemo patients and are donated to a local hospital. The hand made caps (knitted or crocheted) are a token of our prayers and well wishes for the recipient.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Odessa Hat & Black Sea Hat by Grumperina


I love Gruperina. She has 2 hat patterns ...




Odessa:
http://www.magknits.com/feb06/patterns/odessa.htm





Black Sea Hat:
http://www.grumperina.com/knitblog/blackseahat.htm

.

3 Comments:

At 10/12/2006 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the black sea hat - may add it to my list.

V.

 
At 10/12/2006 11:01 PM, Blogger smariek said...

I love those hats. I think the trick is finding coordinating beads to go with the yarn color. Have no idea where you go for such things...

 
At 10/13/2006 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

S,

Beads are readily available - online and in stores, although I imagine you would want to see them in hand with the yarn.

On your way back from the afternoon nap drives, go to Westlake and check out Beverlys.

V.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home