Cap Karma

This blog is set up for the cap making community of ladies at the San Francisco International Airport. The caps are for chemo patients and are donated to a local hospital. The hand made caps (knitted or crocheted) are a token of our prayers and well wishes for the recipient.

Monday, October 23, 2006

The Claudia Hat



Here's the Claudia Hat I've been working on. I was getting a bit frustrated trying to knit this in the round, I gave up and ended up knitting it flat. So this is my first attempt at knitting a hat flat and then seaming it at the end. I did not do a very good job of seaming and would appreciate any tips on how you do it.

.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10/23/2006 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

S - that looks great. I am sure you seamed it just fine, being the perfectionist that you are!

I will have to give this one a try.

V.

 
At 10/23/2006 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The more I look at this cap - the more I like it and want to make it. Although that whole seaming bit is not my thing....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home