Cap Karma

This blog is set up for the cap making community of ladies at the San Francisco International Airport. The caps are for chemo patients and are donated to a local hospital. The hand made caps (knitted or crocheted) are a token of our prayers and well wishes for the recipient.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hello

Looks like Smariek has been busy searching high and low for some great patterns - some really cute ones there S.

Christina has completed her first cap this round - boy she knows how to whip those caps out. I can't believe I guided her and she is now quite the guru. I had to unravel my cap because it was just wrong.....

OK friends - listen carefully - as a friend I would be wrong if I didn't say something - please don't make your cat a muumuu. No matter how experienced you are and how interesting it looks - your cat won't appreciate it and it's just not nice to humiliate your cat that way.

I found that, Smariek's asherton cap and a number of other new patterns at knittingpatterncentral.com. The new patterns get listed on Wednesday both on the knitting and crocheting sites.

So we are now at 4 caps. 3 from Smariek and 1 from Christina.

1 Comments:

At 10/19/2006 10:43 PM, Blogger smariek said...

Don't feel so bad about frogging your hat. I had to do the same with my Claudia Hat, it just wasn't working right. So I'm back to square one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home