Cap Karma

This blog is set up for the cap making community of ladies at the San Francisco International Airport. The caps are for chemo patients and are donated to a local hospital. The hand made caps (knitted or crocheted) are a token of our prayers and well wishes for the recipient.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Warming Up

Well, I've started with my first cap. A standard double crochet, in white. I will continue it in white until the last couple of inches and then trim it in another color. It was a nice warm up/refresher project.

1 Comments:

At 10/12/2006 11:05 PM, Blogger smariek said...

After working on the Cap Karma Hat in that achromatic yarn, I've decided that I prefer lighter color yarns as it's so much easier to see my stitches!

Have knitted with very dark blue yarn before, and it was a pain to try to find & fix mistakes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home